Anonymous and unedited fail stories. Submit yours at the bottom of the page.
today, I was home alone and it was early in the morning so I decided to make a bagel. I put the cream cheese in the microwave with its METAL wrapper. I put it on and 5 seconds later caught on fire. im a firemans daughter. EF!! EFPosted on 3rd Jan 2011 22:15
I had to start the car and my parents told me to get the keys out of there top drawer, so I did but when I was searching I found a box of Trogen condom- 20 pack, there was only 1 condom left... EFPosted on 3rd Jan 2011 09:10
Went to babysitt early in the morning, talking to the mom of the baby in the kitchen then go to walk in the living room , but when i turned around the dad was just standing their NAKED. "old fat n HAIRY!" disgusting! EFPosted on 3rd Jan 2011 04:13